viernes, 13 de mayo de 2011

The leanover






" if i lose you in the street, if I lose you in the street at night, if I lose you, don´t be sad"

should i wait for you? Come on, should it? never forget who are you, there´s no reason,
d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d girls..."

Contact, contact just sweet remeber contact , boom, contac, contact, that`s the way, your first, you last, your only contact
"i say, i say, i say, i say i say, i say, i say, wassup with you? wassup with your friends? high hills, high hills "

i like you mostly at night break my mind, break my mind
high hills high hills, oh, i, m b v m b v m b v m b v

hi fi,
i wanna see you, stand up, stand up stand up


Raing in my room, sweet and sleppy, wassup wassup, i can remember, i can remember four
we can, we can, we can three

g g come here, come here, feel your you, kiss me, break my mind
close the door, black steel, break my mind, close the door



- the leanover, life whitout buildings